Book Now from £23.00
The Play That Goes Wrong
The Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society are putting on a 1920s murder mystery, but as the title suggests, everything that can go wrong... does! The accident-prone thespians battle against all odds to make it through to their final curtain call, with hilarious consequences!
Given 5 stars from The Daily Mail, called a ‘Gut-busting hit' by the New York Times and with celebrity endorsements from the likes of Ant and Dec as the 'funniest show we've seen! If you can get a ticket go’, what are you waiting for?
Now stumbling through its fourth catastrophic year, THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG is guaranteed to leave you aching with laughter!
IT’S AS THOUGH THE MOUSETRAP HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY MONTY PYTHON - WHATSONSTAGE
A MASTERPIECE OF MALFUNCTION – THE TIMES
I FEARED I WAS GOING TO HYPERVENTILATE – THE DAILY MAIL
- Access Information
For Accessibility information please contact 0330 333 4815
- Cancellation Policy
1. If you test positive for COVID-19, display symptoms, are asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace, or your local COVID-19 tier prevents you from attending, you can exchange your tickets.
2. If the show is cancelled due to COVID-19 or any other reason, you will be offered a free exchange or refund.
3. If the show is going ahead and you are able to attend, there will be no exchange or refund available.
The West End cast includes:
- David Kirkbride Robert
- Ross Green Chris
- Ciara Morris Annie
- Milo Clarke Max
- Michael Keane Dennis
- Blayar Benn Trevor
- Elan James Jonathan
- Ellie Morris Sandra
The understudies are Tom Bulpett, Oliver Clayton, Antonia Salib and Jack Michael Stacey.
The appearance of any performer is subject to change and may be affected by contracts, holiday, illness, or events beyond the producers' control. If in doubt, please check with the Box Office before booking.
2 hours and 5 minutes including one 20 minute interval.
- Good To Know
The theatre is fitted with a Williams Sound hearing assistance system. Headsets are available on a first come first served basis.
Stalls N1 and J14 provide wheelchair spaces, with companion seats adjacent.
There are Ladies and Gentlemen’s toilets on all levels.
No suitcase storage at the venue.
- How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
- Suitable For Children
Please note children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age.
Tuesday to Saturday at 7:30pm
Saturday at 2:30pm
Sunday at 3:00pm & 7:00pm
- Where Do I Go
3-5 Catherine Street
London, WC2B 5LA.
By Tube- Covent Garden