Book Now from £23.00
The Play That Goes Wrong
2017 Broadway World Winner for Best New Play 2017 Broadway.com Winner Favourite New Play 2015 Olivier Award Winner for Best New Comedy 2015 BroadwayWorld UK Winner for Best New Play 2014 WhatsOnStage Award Winner for Best New Comedy The Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society are putting on a 1920s murder mystery, but as the title suggests, everything that can go wrong… does! The accident-prone thespians battle against all odds to make it through to their final curtain call, with hilarious consequences! Given 5 stars from The Daily Mail, called a ‘Gut-busting hit‘ by the New York Times and with celebrity endorsements from the likes of Ant and Dec as the ‘funniest show we’ve seen!
If you can get a ticket go‘, what are you waiting for? THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG is guaranteed to leave you aching with laughter!
- Access Information
For Accessibility information please contact 0330 333 4815 or email [email protected]
- Cancellation Policy
No refund or exchanges are available after purchase.
The appearance of any performer is subject to change and may be affected by contracts, holiday, illness, or events beyond the producers' control. If in doubt, please check with the Box Office before booking.
2 hours and 5 minutes including one 20 minute interval.
Online check-in will be required for this event. You will receive an email 48 hours before your performance. Upon completion of check-in you will receive your e-tickets.
In response to audience demand we are increasing our capacity but continuing to maintain robust covid mitigation measures.
- Good To Know
The theatre is fitted with a Williams Sound hearing assistance system. Headsets are available on a first come first served basis.
Stalls N1 and J14 provide wheelchair spaces, with companion seats adjacent.
There are Ladies and Gentlemen’s toilets on all levels.
No suitcase storage at the venue.
- How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
- Suitable For Children
Please note children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age.
Tuesday - Friday 7:30pm
Saturday 2:30pm & 7:30pm
Sunday 3:00pm & 7:00pm
- Where Do I Go
3-5 Catherine Street
London, WC2B 5LA.
By Tube- Covent Garden